There are many different illuminators available on the market, and the best one for you will depend on your personal preferences and skin type. Here are a few factors to consider when choosing an illuminator:
- Formulation: Illuminators come in a variety of formulations, including powders, creams, liquids, and sticks. Powder illuminators are generally easier to apply and blend, while cream and liquid formulations tend to be more hydrating and offer a more natural finish. Stick illuminators are convenient for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Shade: Illuminators come in a range of shades, from pale gold to deep bronze. Choose a shade that complements your skin tone and desired look.
- Finish: Illuminators can have a range of finishes, including matte, metallic, and pearl. Choose a finish that suits your desired effect – a metallic finish will provide more shine, while a matte finish will provide a more subtle, natural-looking radiance.
- Price point: Illuminators can range in price from budget-friendly options to high-end luxury products. Consider your budget when choosing an illuminator.
If you are looking for a range of illuminator shades to choose from, there are many different options available on the market. Illuminators come in a variety of shades, including pale gold, champagne, rose gold, bronze, and more.
To find the best illuminator for you?
The Lisa Blur sheer glow is a makeup product that can be used to add radiance to the skin. It is described as having shades and a creamy consistency that glides on smoothly and is easy to blend. The formula is also enriched with nourishing ingredients like coconut oil and vitamin E to help moisturise and nourish the skin.
The Lisa Blur sheer glow can be worn alone as a highlighter, or blended with your favourite foundation or moisturiser for an all-over radiant finish. It is buildable, so you can customise the intensity of your glow to suit your desired look. Whether you’re looking to add a subtle or bold touch of radiance to your makeup routine, the Lisa Blur sheer glow is a versatile and nourishing option to consider.
Sheer Glow illuminator – Fake It! A glowing molten peach gold illuminator.
Sheer Glow illuminator – Glo Pink! Light bright rosy pink illuminator
Sheer Glow illuminator – Movie Star! A unique glowing seashell pink
Sheer Glow illuminator – Paradise! A bronze with a pink undertone illuminator
Here are five ways to apply an illuminator:
- As a highlighter: Apply the illuminator to the high points of your face, such as the cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of your nose, using a small brush or your fingertip. Blend the product seamlessly for a natural-looking highlight.
- Mixed with foundation: Mix a small amount of the illuminator with your foundation or moisturiser and apply it all over your face for an all-over radiant finish.
- As an eyeshadow: Use a small brush to apply the illuminator to the inner corners of your eyes and the brow bone for a brightening effect.
- As a body highlight: Use a brush or your fingertip to apply the illuminator to your collarbone, shoulders, and other areas you want to highlight.
- On the lips: Apply a small amount of illuminator to the centre of your lips for a plumping, radiant effect.
Remember to use a light hand when applying illuminator, as it is easy to overdo it and end up with a glittery or overly shimmery finish.
Buy the Lisa Blur sheer glow, you can try checking out our online store and share our blog!